Powder Pigments for Resin 5g (Premium Grade)
Brand : Crystal Rock
Power Pigment (Solid Colors), 5g (Gross Weight) Pack of (10-60 microns)
This type of Powder is very popular with artists and hobbyist in Sri Lanka, who want to make the resin casting, oil paint, epoxy flooring, cement, gypsom.., ...etc available. safe to use and is non-toxic.
- Heat-resistant epoxy resin color pigment
- The colors stay vivid and rich (Pls Note: fluorescent colors & bright luminous colors fade over time)
- Easy to mix with resin, oil, and water for variety of projects
- Weight: 5g Gross (Weight including zip lock bag), actual pigment weight 4.3-4.5g.
- Multiple Uses, Oil Paint, Resin Casting, Concrete casting, Acrylic paint, Slime, Polymer Clay, Painting Art ..etc.
Particle Size: 10-60μm
Package: 5g (Gross) per color in an individual ziplock bag
Mixing with Resin (Epoxy Resin/UV Resin/Polyester Resin): Make sure that your pigment powder is completely dry and away from any additional moisture. Moisture can prevent the epoxy resin from curing or can promote soft curing.
Make sure that the pigment is thoroughly mixed through the resin (rather than staying in lumps).
When Mixing Pigment Powders:
- Mix the desired amount of powder with a small amount of the Part A (resin) & combine THOROUGHLY. This will create a "base" & prevent clumps & speckles.
- Add this "base" to the remainder of your measured Part A (resin) & stir.
- Combine with the measured Part B (hardener) & stir per brand directions.
Good product. But colours are little bit darker than I was expected. Good delivery service
The powder was in a bag, but we'll packed. Not easy to use. The product is really good. A few amount is enough. Fast delivery.